Subject: [Leica] chicago in 1968
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 10 06:47:39 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Jon
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 7:09 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] chicago in 1968

"It was a surreal experience. For me. It might have been for Buchannan
too. But I found it very strange standing there thinking "I almost got
my a$$ thrown in jail, but here I am talking to Pat Buchannan instead."
kc"

Kyle,   Great story....The cops still gassed/maced me probably thinking
I was an infiltrator....I eventually made my way home....put Miles,
Trane, BB on the stereo and tuned out...