Subject: [Leica] Folder for Udvar-Hazy collection
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Sep 12 21:41:25 2004

  Chandos,

I've been meaning to check this place out since it was
opened about a year ago. I just haven't found the time
yet. What was the security like? I would take M's and
maybe an SL. I wouldn't be crazy about having my film
x-rayed. BTW, Bill Hollinger was an early press visitor
there and posted some excellent shots with Leicas at
the time, M7, 21, 35 ASPH's, 90 & 135 APO's.
<http://homepage.mac.com/billh96007/PhotoAlbum26.html>

BTW, my son was graduated from William & Mary a
couple of years ago and has stayed in the area which
makes it easy for me to visit Williamsburg and Richmond
since I have a bed! :-) Of course, he hates the Disneyland
that Colonial Williamsburg has become as you probably
do too, but as a tourist, I still enjoy taking snaps there.

Regards,

William