Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 11 01:04:29 2004

> they were Canadians. As a Canadian having seen some bad American tourists
> in
> Europe this is scary. If your American-- admit to it and be proud of it.!!!

I've been living in Europe for 28 years now. And come to think of it, I
don't ever remember seeing a "bad" American tourist. Funny old ladies
giggling ... but they were having a great time and that's what vacations
are for.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)