Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 12 10:47:19 2004

At 01:31 PM 12/12/2004, you wrote:
>I made the same change Gerry, my Epson was unreliable and I had good
>experience with Canon kit. I have not regretted the change, it is unlikely
>that I will get another slow unreliable Epson printer.
>cheers
>Frank

Well, I have had nothing but good experiences with Epson.  My two 3000's
keep going and going and never a clog that can't be cleared with one
cleaning cycle.  One is loaded with Piezography Quad-Black inks and the
other with Generation Enhanced color inks.  My 2200 is fantastic.  The only
problem with that one is the size of the tiny expensive ink cartridges that
get used up daily.  I'm going to replace it with an Epson 4000 with large
ink cartridges and the ability to have all 3 blacks loaded at once.  I love
my Epsons!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com