Subject: [Leica] Re: Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Dec 19 08:39:28 2004

Didier:

>But I had my lesson and will not post pictures again, that do not seem
>perfect to me

I have yet to see the perfect shot from anybody.  Everything can be
improved.  Please do continue to post your pictures!  Give it your best, and
show us.  Learn from your mistakes, and next time out, your best will be
better than it was last time.

Mistakes and imperfections are good things.  If we were perfect the first
time out, it would sure make learning difficult.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open)