Subject: [Leica] It's about light
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 20 06:47:50 2004

No snow, Richard, just cold cold with a blistering northern wind in my
back.

I've got some more from the same day.

Last night it snowed like it does in fairy tales ... but I've been busy
with work all day and haven't been able to do anything about it. Hopefully
it will stay around for a bit. I live so close to the coast though that it
usually doesn't.

Thanks! and take care!
Daniel