Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 20 08:04:50 2004

At 07:02 AM 12/20/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Makes a scary point about digital when one does a first cut edit and
"DELETES" a bunch never to have them to go back to another day ....... or
year! :-)

>ted

That's why I never delete anything unless it is totally
unsalvageable.  Digital storage space is cheap!  Of course, I may never get
the time to go back and look at those in the "maybe" category, but at least
they'll be there if I want to review them from the nursing home in twenty
years or so!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com