Subject: [Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sat Jan 15 11:39:31 2005

If I had money to burn, it would be an interesting 'toy' to play with.
Take it
out once in a blue moon and shoot like the pioneers. But I'm not in
that tax
bracket, so no go. But I agree, the III series gets you that nostalgic
experience
while still being a totally useful piece of gear. And at a fraction of
the cost.

feli
'

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4