Subject: [Leica] Is that so wrong?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Feb 26 11:50:53 2005

I wrote earlier:

> > No offense to any of you who prefer the "photo-graphics" approach.
> >
> > Ken Frazier

I'm coming off sounding like a Philistine when, in fact, I like some of
the graphics approach, very much...striking images, on occasion, much of
it digitally produced...camera, printing, etc.  (And, I suppose, I might
be a tad envious of folk who are able to do that kind of work!)

AND, I like "unretouched" film-based photography.

All this is interesting...probably more than interesting for you
professional photographers, as digital begins to take hold well and
good.

Ken