Subject: [Leica] More good news
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sat Feb 26 22:48:26 2005

In my part of the world with such low turnover, the said dealer would cease
to be a Leica dealer in no time.  In the better days (2001/2002), our
business would do better than that in one day alone.  Leica sales have gone
down since, but Canon sales have rocketed.  If one thinks the waiting list
for the M 50/1.4 ASPH is long, one should see that for the Canon 1Ds Mk II.
It's a US$7,700 camera and we just can't get enough of it.

Let's hope Matsushita will put Leica back on the road to recovery.

Joseph