Subject: [Leica] Changing face of photoraphy
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 4 15:21:41 2005

No, Dave, shooting digital is NOT like using a machine gun - unless YOU
are shooting that way. Shooting with digital is precisely like shooting
with film - except that there's no cost-per-image. Some people shoot
with total abandon, forgetting what photography is all about; some
people shoot as they would with a film camera. If you don't want to have
to deal with terabytes of images, don't shoot them.

As to needing 4 gigs of ram - I wonder why I'm comfortable with 1? ;-)