Subject: [Leica] Jammed EI 6400
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 6 06:01:25 2005

Yes, that green light be damned! I think I'm going to bring my own bulbs
and replace those green, red and yellow bulbs. Some of the color shots
that were taken with the subject away from those bulbs turned out fairly
nice.

And I had decided to just go there and listen to the music this time ...

Thanks Alastair. I'll post some of the color stuff just as a sample later.
I'm packing off to work in Oslo soon now.

Daniel

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Jammed EI 6400)