Subject: [Leica] Re: how to make conventional photography unconventional
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 6 07:33:38 2005

If it's a bad deal for you, don't go for it.

You would not however, be adding time to your "work flow" - you would no
longer be processing film cutting negs, making contacts, going over
contacts, and making prints. Instead you'd down load images, review them
as positives, rather than as negatives, and making prints. The time it
would take to make a print of equal or superior quality to those you
produce in the wet darkroom would be greatly reduced. AND, and I find it
interesting that no one has mentioned this lately, any time in the
future that you decide you want another print identical to the one you
make now, all you have to do is push a button, rather than go through
the whole damn process all over again.

But, as I said, if you like things as they are, don't change a thing.
:-)