Subject: [Leica] Re: digital transformation
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 28 14:34:56 2005

Photography is a process whereby a camera of some type captures images
in some way. The term has never implied the use of a chemical/physical
process as you suggest. The only thing that is different about digital
photography is that rather than striking a chemically sensitized medium,
the light entering the camera strikes an electronic sensor - end of
difference. Photography is photography is photography.

Woof, woof, Montie! :-)