Subject: [Leica] PAW 20 Millenium Bridge and St. Paul's - Try this!!
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Tue May 17 14:56:21 2005

Peter,

I think Douglass was right when he said it needs nearer 1.5 degrees of
anticlockwise rotation to bring it into line.  If you open up the
full-size image and move your window around so that the top or bottom
edge of the window is touching the top of the flat part of St Pauls
below the dome you'll see what I mean.  You can't use the bridge to
align the picture because the bridge is designed to be flexible and so
isn't always parallel to the surroundings!  :-)

Simon.