Subject: [Leica] Re: Birds, tight crop - Does this work?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jun 7 05:15:55 2005

At 12:09 PM 6/6/2005, you wrote:
>Thanks for the info Tina,
>when I'm rich and famous (grin) I'll splash out and get myself what, by
>then, is probably CS9. Do you know if Raw Shooter can do it too? I've been
>thinking of downloading it for a tryout.

I haven't tried Raw Shooter, but there are some reviews of it here:
http://www.robgalbraith.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=323844&an=0&page=0
The last comment says that the color fringing controls are
excellent.  Since it's free, you can't lose if you download it to try.

On the other hand, Photoshop CS2 can do some incredible things and, if you
have a previous version, an upgrade is only $149 and includes a free Scot
Kelby book.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com
http://www.workbookstock.com
http://www.newscom.com
http://www.americanphotojournalist.com

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re: Birds, tight crop - Does this work?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Birds, tight crop - Does this work?)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re: Birds, tight crop - Does this work?)