Subject: [Leica] Re:Fuji Super HQ 200?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jun 15 15:11:47 2005

Is Super HQ still around? I know Fuji now makes Superia 100 color negative
film. HQ was the older type film which Wal-Mart/Walgreens would carry as a
cheaper film when Superia came out.

Superia is more contrasty and saturated, and easier for scanning.

Agfa Ultra is my choice for color film in older cameras with lenses that
have less contrast, but Ultra is nearly gone.

Chris