Subject: [Leica] Tweeeeeeeeeet
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Jun 23 21:10:57 2005

> BTW....of all the off topic discussions that somehow get air time on the
> LUG, the F1 discussion was one of the best....OT I know, but still...I
> enjoyed it.

Me, too. That's why I let it run a week before I asked that it stop.
I don't want to keep the LUG 100% on topic, because then it would be so
boring I would unsubscribe. But sometimes a particular OT thread takes on a
life of its own.

On another topic: I've just approved the last posting that I intend to
approve on the Mosely/Hitler thread, after checking facts to make sure it
was actually true.

Message from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Tweeeeeeeeeet)