Subject: [Leica] Leica love fest... from Luminous Landscape!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Jul 26 20:31:05 2005

When I was able to handle the DMR I felt that the setup controls were
best-of-class -- just blowing away the Canon interface I use on my
1Ds. A digital M should be at least as good because it'll be 2nd
generation.

Personally a lot of the setup stuff I never use because I ONLY shoot
RAW files. With a digital M I'll only shoot RAW files. I'll like the
MUCH smaller lenses that go with the M. Heck even the Noct is dwarfed
by most Canon lenses.

I'm hoping to do some side-by-side with the 1Ds and the DMR with the
same lenses sometime. It'll be a fascinating experience.

I do know that when a digital M comes out I'm elbowing my way into
line - so watch out!

Adam