Subject: [Leica] Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Aug 10 10:17:34 2005

At 12:27 PM 8/10/2005, you wrote:
But I'm glad for you that you have found the right tool for your
needs - that's the most important. For my needs, the sample images of
the DMR so far have seem pretty noisy at ISO 400 and up (and it
doesn't do 1600?), and for those shooting conditions, I'm finding my
20D to be simply amazing and unbeatable for its value!
>----------
>David Teo "Red Dawn" Boon Hwee

This is what really kills the DMR for me.  I've been very impressed
with the Mark II at 1600 and 3200.  The 1600 looks better than 400
scanned film and the 3200 is better than 800 scanned film.  I take a
lot of photos in almost no light.  I've just gotten the Canon 85/1.2
which looks like it's going to be one of my favorite lenses.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Canon Anything vs. DMR)