Subject: [Leica] Added anew Parisian album to my website
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Aug 15 13:33:24 2005

I had to give a little talk the other day and I chose the theme of
'Parisian Street Demonstrations'.

In doing this I went through my Parisian shots picking out the ones that
fitted the subject. It's strange how many images that I rejected earlier
looked more interesting this time :-)

Anyhow, they're at
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/Paris_on_the_streets/index.htm

Some have been shown before, some have not.

Regards

Steve