Subject: [Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous? NOW 4 CAMERAS :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 29 14:39:22 2005

Rick Dykstra said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous? NOW 4 CAMERAS :-)

>I looked like that guy at the opening ceremony of a sports event I
>photographed a while back.  2 Ms, with 21 and 35, an R8 with 50 cron  and
>flash and a Nikon 300/2.8 with a monopod.  I felt like a D-Day GI  with
>that load.   But geez did my shooting partner and I get some  shots.  Took
>heaps and sold heaps.
>
> This lady said, "Are you the photographer?"<<<

HI Rick,

Heard that line many times. :-)  Your answer is... "No I'm selling cameras!"

ted

Message from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous? NOW 4 CAMERAS :-))
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Would Ted Be Jealous? NOW 4 CAMERAS :-))