Subject: [Leica] FS: M4P, M grip, Winder 2 & CV 35/2.5
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Fri Sep 2 11:22:50 2005

There is a Hasselblad kit calling my name and I've not been able to get
enthused about shooting with my RF gear. I'll probably regret it
someday, but I know that a Leica deserves to be used and I'll always
have my IIIc and a bunch of old LTM lenses. SO...

For sale as a kit:
http://www.goodphotos.com/M4P.jpg

Leica M4-P black with the 'Leitz' red badge. (#1532924)
This camera has been used well and is well used with brassing and some
cosmetic dings, but it is in perfect working order. I've never had them
tested in a lab, but the speeds are accurate enough for Provia100F and
all the mechanisms wind and purr smoothly. The latch on the base plate
has no spring retention left but I've used a small dab of 3M putty to
keep it where it should be. The base plate stays secure, just the loop
used to flop down.

I'll include the excellent black TA Softie and the vintage black leather
Leitz strap that are on the camera.

I have the original box and warranty paperwork stating that this camera
is an M4-P, but the serial number checker on Leica's website claims that
it is an M4-2, so I'm thinking that it is probably a pretty early
example of an M4-P.

Leica M Grip (pictured on the camera)

Leica Winder 2  (#14227) batteries included...It works just fine but is
also cosmetically well used and is missing the red dot on the bottom.

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35/2.5 MC chrome (#9040162) included with a
35/135 LTM>M adapter from Stephen Gandy. There is a scratch on the lens
cap, but the lens itself is in practically new condition. With Box, caps
and paperwork.

$1300 US. PayPal or MO preferred.
Shipping UPS Ground Insured to any Continental US location included.
Any other shipping method will be at buyer's cost.

I'm on LUG via digest only so please respond directly to me offlist with
any interest.

--
Be well,
Michael Eric Berube