Subject: [Leica] One off No 9
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 1 08:01:58 2005

Steve Unsworth showed:

> Took this earlier today at Blackpool in the North-West of England.
> > A sunny hazy day, very warm for the end of October.
> > Canon 5D, Leica 180mm Elmar.
> > http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Oneoffs/009<<

Hi Steve,
Very nice mood to say the least, particularly with foreground subjects
sharply popping off the screen against the atmosphere of the air behind
softening the pier.

Well done me old son, good on you. :-) Once again pointing out the
importance to "SEE PHOTOGRAPHICALLY" and get it on film or card without a
great deal of concern for technical drivel!

ted