Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower all!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 4 06:10:27 2005

This is a note to those who produce "Friday Flowers"

Some of you need not pay attention, however some do. ;-)
I like them all on a general basis because I just like flowers in my garden.

What you lads do every Friday is give me a new bouquet of colour to
enlighten those wet and weary days of fall on the wet west coast of Canada.
:-)

Show me your good, old, near death and growing buds, but will you please do
one little thing when you shoot thee next one if at all possible.

Please try a tiny bit of composition factor rather than making them a "bulls
eye" dead centre target.;-)  Thank you.

A simple request that might add to the beauty of your photograph and flower.

thanks guys for Friday morning flowers! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Friday Flower all!)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Ric's Friday Flower)