Subject: [Leica] Passing on a passion
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Nov 21 19:59:55 2005

Rick:

Glad to hear that you're having fun and sharing your passion with your kid.
That's gotta make it that much more special.  Hope your prostrate treatment
continues to go well.  My dad went through that several years ago.

Alastair:

I've been tempted lately to start going back to the wet darkroom.  I dunno.
Just from the pure magic of it, I guess.  I still soup my own negatives, so
it wouldn't be that much more involved.  The main thing is finding room for
a permanent darkroom.  Not sure that's going to happen anytime soon.  As
more and more happens in the digital world, I keep thinking I  need a 4x5
field camera.  Why?  Why not!  :)

I already have huge negatives drying as I type.  2x2s.  Who could need
anything bigger?  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/