Subject: [Leica] Bulk-rolling cine film
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Sun Nov 27 13:39:26 2005

There's a place online (www.filmemporium.com) that sells Kodak 5222
Cine (Super XX) short ends for $.10/ft. That's about a quarter of the
going rate for Tri-X (though slower, of course) 100ft' rolls, if I can
figure out how to get it into 35mm cassettes.

But I'm wondering about the process for getting it into a bulk loader.
Are the reels for cinema film the same as those for bulk still film or
is there some kind of special procedure I would need to go through?

Thanks,
Matt Powell
wooderson@gmail.com