Subject: [Leica] any reasons NOT to get a M Classic bag...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jan 17 12:56:21 2006

Crumpler has a nice funky image, but I find that their bags are big on
the outside and small on the inside--i.e., too much padding. I had the
December Quarter camera bag which I sold, and I use another Crumpler bag
for my laptop. But they are not so easy to work with if you want to
stuff a lot of equipment into a bag or work quickly.

Nathan