Subject: [Leica] More 15mm Shots
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Feb 9 17:00:48 2006

I love Whitby. It's very much part of my childhood
memories, and it's one of my earliest haunts for
photography. I ought to go back - I can think of
dozens of opportunities for the 15mm, which
incidentally is the lens that got me seriously into
rangefinder photography.

Nice shots, Douglas - but then I always enjoy your
shots of Yorkshire.

Nick

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image11_10_edited_2

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry