Subject: [Leica] re: Toilets
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Fri Feb 17 14:43:16 2006

> In Canada to have a licence for any kind for a sit down restaurant or
served
> food and drink of any kind the premises must have government inspected
> toilet facilities.
>
> It would seem this is quite appropriate in any civilized country where
there
> are health concerns of any nature for the patrons of an establishment.

The last time I was in Massachusetts, there was no law requiring retail food
establishments to furnish a toilet to their patrons.

I was aghast!  That's more barbaric than even we in the backward South....

I consumed a very uncomfortable meal in Concord (or Lexington, I forget).

JB

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] re: Toilets)