Subject: [Leica] RE: Toilets
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Fri Feb 17 18:00:41 2006

Ted, et.al. -

A friend returned from a trip to Ireland recently, and visited a Pub that
was built on the ruins of an old farm house or other building, that had been
in place for over 1,000 years.  The place where the urinal was located was a
wall that had been standing there for all that time.   His biggest pleasure
(or perhaps second biggest after finding a place to go) was to know that he
was standing in the place where a thousand years of men had stood, and was
leaving his mark in history as all those predecessors had done before.  It's
hard to find that connection with history here abouts!

It's also not the place where you want to whip out your camera to take a few
tourist shots!

Norm