Subject: [Leica] The better-than-a-Paterson reel
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Feb 25 10:07:11 2006

I've heard this, but I haven't found this to be the case. But I
always give the reels and the tank (Paterson) a really good
washing after souping.  But I still wonder why my reels
never got "gummed up."

I've souped somewhere between 100-200 rolls of 135 film with
the same cheapo tank/reels and so far, it seems to keep on ticking.
Odd.

Scott