Subject: [Leica] A big thanks to Greg, Aaron, and Tina
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Feb 27 08:29:47 2006

At 11:03 AM 2/27/2006, you wrote:
>I appreciate the props, Jeffery, but IIRC I learned about the
>healing brush from a post by Tina a while back.  So, all credit
>should really go to her!  Maybe now I'll try the Polaroid plug-in, too...
>
>Aaron

Thanks, Aaron ;-)  I love my healing brush and couldn't do without
it.  I just use the Polaroid plug-in when I've got a really dirty
scan that I can't use Digital ICE on.  I like the fact that on the
Polaroid software you can choose to eliminate either light or dark
dust.  Since I seem to have problems with only one or the other, it
seems less destructive than some others that soften everything.  It
gives you a good enlargement to see if you're being too
aggressive.   It's free, too, which is the most amazing part!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] A big thanks to Greg, Aaron, and Tina)