Subject: [Leica] Has anyone tried it Bluefire Police film?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Mar 4 10:02:46 2006

Bruce writes:

> Our mails often seem to cross ................. must be the time-
> zone difference!
>
> I was referring to you ...................

Time difference is 8 hours or so. I'm going to try to get back to the Blue
Fire and Adox store next Wednesday if I can get away from work.

Dave is closing his store front at the end of March and moving his lab back
to his residence. Apparently, lmost all of his sales are over the internet.
That being the case he really dosen't need a physical store.

Regards,

Greg