Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:18:12 2006

I grew up politically under Reagan (I'm 40), was pumped full of
stories of the Soviet Evil Empire for 8 years, and I know the real
term for this:

Police state.

It was wrong for the Sov's, and it's wrong for Western countries
too.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)
Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures)