Subject: [Leica] why we photograph?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Apr 7 18:54:56 2006

Harvey:
 In 1968 I help hang a Uelsmann show at our school. Very impressive
prints, especially since there was no Photoshop to help it along back
then. At that time we had all the masters of the day showing thanks to
our great teacher.. Still remember the glow from Minor White's gorgeous
prints. Will get a chance to see some again tomorrow at the Aperture
Show in St Pete.

Walt