Subject: [Leica] Cape Ann
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Apr 24 18:53:46 2006

Did manage to do some photography last weekend after a couple of
weeks of devoting my photo time to sorting through the 6000 or so
slides I've accumulated over the past 50 years.

Cape Ann is a rugged pile of rocks about an hour's drive north of
Boston.  Rockport is its favorite tourist trap and the home of the
world's most famous fishing shack.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/1_01A_0096_web

Rockport is almost always jammed with people and cars.  Lanes Cove is
usually empty.  It's narrow entrance and granite walls are the stuff
of sailors' nightmares.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/2_06A_0133_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/2_15A_0142_ylo_fltr_web

The stark, bleak landscape of the Cape usually demands black and
white but this pair cried out for color to differentiate the textures
of the landscape and the coming of Spring.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/2_16A_0143_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/2_20A_0147_web

M3 15mm Nokton Fuji Press 400.  Enjoy.  Comments and criticism
welcome as always.
--
Regards,

Dick