Subject: [Leica] Re: Looking at Pics
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri May 19 11:43:55 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Benjamin Marks wrote:

> Pontification coming:
>
> Correct in premise, but incorrect conclusion.

I think I know what Slobodan meant, but I would like further
clarification, and if it needs to to the Forum, I will happily follow
him there!  :-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn