Subject: [Leica] PAW 21 - 25 Venice, Murano
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jun 12 12:36:59 2006

(snip)
Venice is the perfect subject.  Your photos take me back to my visit
there about 10 years ago.  Do have a couple of comments:

This would be quite timeless if it were not for the very modern water
bottle on the shelf to the left.  You might want to think about
cropping it out.  Nice photo.

>PAW 23 - We did the usual thing of going to Murano, to the glass factories.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/GlassMakingMurano200605
>
>f 2 @ 1/500th - and some luck!

To my mind the glassware isn't well enough separated from the
background to really stand out.  Not sure what to suggest at this
point except that it might be possible to defocus the background a
bit in PS.  Good luck.

Thanks for the look.
(snip)