Subject: [Leica] Are you a good cactus or a bad cactus?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Jun 30 12:08:33 2006

Get em up you nasty sequoia or are you a saguaro or maybe even a cholla?
never mind just stick em up...

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/travel/america-06-2006/aDSC_3368.html

BTW this might be a sticky subject but since Chandos was so quick to
point out your fux paws has he offered to submit some cacti for our
perusal? Por mi, no tengo artifacts.

They are nice desert photos ..Takes me back many years when I got stuck
in cactus land in the middle of June. No hat,no water and 20 pounds of
camera gear. Did have a little cutie pie with me to help lug stuff  but
we damn near didn't make it. I can promise you there is not a bee or a
sign that will keep you off a trough after a few hours in those hills.

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Are you a good cactus or a bad cactus?)