Subject: [Leica] Holy Haysus B.D. are you at it again?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Aug 2 08:46:25 2006

 From what I can piece together - it seems that the "terrorists" will
remain labeled as such, no matter how well they're equipped. To have
your label move from "terrorist" to "patriotic hero" you have to be
sworn to loyalty to a state government (or hired by same government).
Anyone who fights in opposition to state governments is liable to be
labeled "terrorist." I think I go that right? : ^ )

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Holy Haysus B.D. are you at it again?)