Subject: [Leica] Vertical Breakfast
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Aug 2 15:09:32 2006

First look knee-jerk response; this one, by far. The
attention is more concentrated on the hunger and
competition for food. It has to do with the framing of
the dogs, and the expressions and body language of the
kids. That is, if you're going for a pitiless
depiction of poverty, which may not serve.
Arche