Subject: [Leica] Epson RD1
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed Aug 23 10:38:15 2006

Ted: You stated:

"Of course he being a Leica nut case for many years was shooting B&W for his
own use. He was extremely pleased with it and the results so far. I figure
if the Leica digital is so far out of price range I'll look at any new
version RD-'s coming on the market so I can use my Noctilux with it shooting
digital. :-) "

ted

You mean to say you don't want to spend another $3500.00 Canadian to help
the cause back in the Old Country!
You know, $3500.00 more for that red dot script!

I've been watching the Leica Forum and it's interesting to see the momentum
building to Sept. 15 for the supposed announcement from Germany. "The most
important new product from Leica since the introduction of the M3." And the
salivating of people who are waiting with great anticipation for this
digital M.

Black and white on an RD 1 sounds like fun to me with M lenses.

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Epson RD1)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Epson RD1)