Subject: [Leica] Digital Projectors
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Sep 20 20:59:42 2006

In the middle of a remodel of the living room, I realized it was the
perfect time to hide a screen in the wall and embed some cables for a
digital projector. Any recommendations for a projector?

The screen is the 4:3 format (close to a 35mm slide screen and most
digital camera sizes) and 96 inches wide. The projector is about 20
feet away and will need some keystone correction capability. Would be
nice to have zoom capability, too, in order to view the 16:9 format
of DVD movies with the same projector and screen.

I realize there are AV forums but would appreciate hearing any
LUGger's experience, especially in projecting quality digital photographs.
Thanks!
Gary Todoroff

Message from Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] M8 with capture one...)