Subject: [Leica] a delicious bass
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 25 06:12:55 2006

Dave Mason wrote:

> Thanks Daniel! I agree, a 50mm would have been better. I couldn't get
> closer without being on stage and usually at this club the 35 works
> like a charm but the bass player was further back... as bass players
> tend to do.

I know the feeling. As much as I like working with my 35mm in clubs, the
50 usually comes in handy more often. I do a lot of jam sessions.
Now-a-days I _can_ get up on stage so I do so now and then. The club is
so crowded.

You might want to try Neopan 1600 at EI 800 some day. It can pull down
the contrast and give you some things to play with at the darker end of
the scale.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] a delicious bass)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] a delicious bass)