Subject: [Leica] Question
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Oct 19 14:58:37 2006

The D1x/D1h series are pretty cheap now - under $900 used. Solid body though
older hardware compared to the newer D2x/D2h/D200 series. The D1x is capable
of 10mp in NEF/RAW mode. Older solid body is the D100. I'm sure the D70 has
some good used prices also, though not as metal build wise. You could try
out the old N90 digital but why anyone would want to is beyond me :)

Chris