Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Dec 10 08:30:49 2006

Epson 3800 Rumors & Reality

Epson has now delivered the Novemeber allocations of printers
to their Pro dealers. The next delivery is not scheduled until
the last week of December.  Many of you are looking for guaranteed
Christmas delivery.  The reality is that if you don't have a
printer yet regardless of promises made to you, the probability is
close to zero, you'll get it before Christmas.  Many merchants promise
what you want to hear, we just simply don't do that.  We will
be straight forward and give you the information that represents
reality.

We can't disclose how many units we are expecting in out next
allocation, but I will say that we believe we will get more than
are currently sold. Bottom line here is that if you need/want one
you'll need to put in your order for delivery in late December
or early January.

http://www.digitalartsupplies.com/ep38fconew.html

Regards,
George Lottermoser