Subject: [Leica] RE: IMG: Ixil Children
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 13 18:11:54 2006

At 08:48 PM 12/13/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Tina, this is a very beautiful, moving, photograph. Why not crop
>the left third? It seems to me the image would be stronger tighter
>and there is not enough detail to the left to hold the composition.
>Just a thought. jesse

Thanks, Jesse, but I'm so addicted to the thirds formula for composition
that anything else looks off to me.  The baby's eyes fit right into the
thirds graph.  That's the way I compose in the camera and I probably should
loosen up some but it's too ingrained!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com