Subject: [Leica] FS: RH Designs Zonemaster II
From: leewaileong19 at yahoo.com (Lee Wai Leong)
Date: Thu Dec 14 22:56:07 2006

This is the best enlarging meter ever built. Uses RH Design's patented grey
scale for accurate determination of where the tones will fall on your print.
Basically, no more time wasted on test strips! In conjunction with a
spot-metering sensor it shows you the exact tonal range you?ll get at a
particular grade and exposure setting.

  Many other features to help you in dodging and burning, exposure and
contrast calculations at different grades, split grade printing, etc.

  See http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/html/zonemaster_ii.html for full
specifications.

  See http://www.butzi.net/reviews/entimers.htm for a comprehensive review.

  New price is ?148.94 or $292 (excl. shipping from UK), my set is
indistinguishable from new, and is still under waranty.

  My price is only $200 + shipping (approx $20-25 to US) + 2% to split
paypal fee. I have many references here, on Photo.net and on RFF.

  If you are serious about not wasting valuable time in the darkroom and you
want to be in control of your printing, the Zonemaster II is the product for
you.

  Pix available on request at leewaileong19 at yahoo com

  Wai Leong
  ===