Subject: [Leica] I did not buy an M8, but I want one.
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 17 08:56:58 2006

Sonny,

Once the ham and shrimp is gone and you get to play with your other
toys, you won't have time to think about a M8. Oh, and either your
mail is slow or LHSA puts Louisiana last on the mails list. I thought
this issue of the Viewfinder was one of the best yet. (Thanks to
wonderful articles like David Young's and Tom Abrahamsson's and the
rest of the contributors).

Len